1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Old Town of Ravenshire

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by WarderDragon, Jan 28, 2010.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

I was sifting through my personal library of player-run texts a couple evenings ago when I came across a piece that I had completely forgotten about. An old free verse poem written shortly after the end of the player-run town of Ravenshire, written by none other than yours truly.

I figured with the mentions Ravenshire has received of late, especially in relation to Aldagar Morrs estate, I would post this piece for your visual feast (I rhyme again!). I believe it was written sometime around 2002 or 2003. By no means is it my best work, but not bad for a sixteen year old at the time.

I hope you like it.

You can also check out some of my other (UOBaja-inspired) poetry at my Deviant Art Page. I have a couple other old stories and poems that I am recovering from one of my old hard drives that I might post later.

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

16!

That's quite a work, be proud of yourself.

When I was 16, I had learned to chain smoke, so uh, it looks like you win this one.