1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Player News) The Order of the Silver Serpent (Recruiting)

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Gunga_Din, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

I've started a new guild with a few twists. There will be some rules and goals for the guild.

(1) Battle Mages Only (Read Below)
    (2) You need to have these skills: (120's are allowed or any combination, but only those skills)

Weapon Skill
    LJ or Parry or Magery (no eval or meditaion)

(3) Only GM Armor and weapons. Nothing imbued, no arties or anything with mods. I'll be making all the weapons and armor. No leather will be allowed.

Full Plate Armor
    Heavy Archery Suits
    Light Archer Suits

(4) We will take on Legacy Dungeons and Lost Lands, Goal is to slay and perhaps keep track of all the monsters we slay.

(5) We are a guild of knights, RP as such

(6) I'll have a keep setup for our base of operations

(7) There will be an initiation task to enter the guild, which u must pass.

(8) The battle Mage i'll have to figure out. No SC weapons, and either i'll have to imbue a suit with LRC only or screw it and we use reagents. I'll have to get some feedback on this.

Thats what i've put together so far. If you interested, PM or icq me 70507976. This should be a lot of fun trying to do the old dungeons with limited skills and gear.

The Order of The Silver Serpent was an old order that protected Lord British (personal guard) and the lands of britannia. I thought it would be fun to join forces with others using a close to old school format. (I know 120's and chivalry etc were not part of that, but we will use a few things to make our lives a tad bit easier).

Again, I will supply all the armor and weapons u will use. There is also a chance to setup a guild to war with that has the same rules and to have some PVP setup in the future.

Cheers , Gunga Din
  2. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 9, 2006
    This sound like a very fun endeavour so I wish you best of luck with it. I hope people make some time to give it a go!
  3. Jamlyn

Jamlyn Guest

*Jamlyn Hakkendyn likes this!*
  4. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Oct 13, 2009
    I assume this is for humans only yes? Are you going to provide rings and bracelets or are those slots going to be empty? Are earrings allowed (night sight is so nice)? Do mounts need to be real or are ethies ok?

You said that you were going to make weapons... are you assigning weapons or can they be requested? For example, if I wanted a longsword, would I get that or would I get whatever you decided to give me?

I like the idea. Happy recruiting.
  5. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Humans Only. No jewelry except maybe something with nightsight. I could maybe get an imbuer to just make us rings. Whatever your weapon skill is, i'll craft the weapon of your choice.

Ethy mounts are ok.

Later on I will try to figure out how to incorporate a battle mage.
  6. Elijah Cross

Elijah Cross Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 16, 2005