1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Phoenix Diary

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by DeadBob, Jul 25, 2014.

1. DeadBob

DeadBob Ancient Alien
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The novel is on Harper Collins' Authonomy.com, should anyone care to preview it. Feedback from readers will be used to tweak the manuscript before submission to publishers. No need to register on the website or to read the whole thing unless you want to. You can take a look and post your comments here.

Many thanks to Dairy Queen (aka Rachel Cowan) for the cover art and to my UO friends who read chapters and offered their comments, criticism and encouragements. I appreciate your time, your thoughts and your interest.

http://thephoenixdiary.com/

#1 DeadBob, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    Pignasty and Kattasrophe like this.
  2. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

This is an amazing story and if anyone says this story is awful they are not right in the head. I back you up on this story 100% DeadBob amazing detail and imagination. This gives me courage and hope that I can finish my own story. Way to go DeadBob I am so proud of you! :heart:

DeadBob likes this.
  3. DeadBob

DeadBob Ancient Alien
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

"Why, shucks, Katt :) <digs toe in dirt>

Kattasrophe likes this.