1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The Pic's

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Banner, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Banner

Banner Guest

Here they are!!!!!! man It only took me two weeks to figure it out... I thought I would leave the house to where I could change things for a little while. So if any of you want to give me more Ideals for this house just post'em, and I'll do it and then post those pic's... Thanks...

new house.jpg
    new house 2.jpg
    new house 3.jpg
    new house 4.jpg
    new house 5.jpg
  2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    design and wall/floor colors are really nice... railings on stair openings look nice, for me, but you do lose a tile and there are other ways to block to keep people from falling down

the one thing that bothers me, and it's not just your design it bothers me every time I see it, please go back and put the corner pieces in the northwest facing corners... you'll find them in the wall section, they look like a post, but they fill in that V gap

and that roof looks really nice with the walls, good contrast :)
  3. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

I just noticed that also, but yes, very nice design.
  4. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
  5. Banner

Banner Guest

WOW forgot the NW corner post... going to put them in right now.... sorry....