1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The Players on Siege.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tanivar, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 28, 2003
    I play the crafter Landreu and the gatherer Tanivar. Both of them belong to the guild Laid back Souls of Siege [LBSS]. They live at the sandstone home and wooden greenhouse/shop on the coast straight west of the south end of the mountains by Zento. They have little in the way of homicidal tendencies. :)
  2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Apr 12, 2001
    I have several accounts/chars but mostly play Freja, Archer, PvP and PvM and Tina Tink, multi crafter. I do have Rosalia, alchemist, scriber, Cook, RedRose, Tamer but I sucks as tamer :( and 2 more chars, who mainly hold houses and sometimes are played of an old friend.
    I live in my castle in Safe Haven, but also have the shop/Hub Young Travelers Inn in New Magincia, a mining house at Cove, (old NEW2 house), a castle SW of Brit swamp, a Guild Tower in Safe Haven and a little hub near Shame.
    Don't run if you see me in the wilderness, even when Freja is a vampire, she had not killed innocent for very long time so you should be safe unless you make her mad.
    I run the guild, The Dark Outlaws, that was meant to be a kind of Robin Hood guild, but ended up as a friendlig and helpful group of players.