1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The "Post your Loyalty Page" thread!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Skrag, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Skrag

Skrag Visitor

[​IMG]

Naughty but famous, I oppose the tyranny of the evil Gargoyle Queen (by murdering refugees who wander out of the guardzone), support our dear friends the Bane Chosen, and scorn filthy beast races like the Meer and Ophidians.

What about you?

2. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

[​IMG]

I like Queen Zhah, she's good people.​

I bring catnip to the Meer, warm rocks to the Ophidians, and death to the Bane Chosen.​

3. Vyal

Vyal Guest

That pic looks fake to me ;)

4. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Galen's looks like Martyna's, but has less Fame because Galen dies a lot more often.

-Galen's player

5. Skrag

Skrag Visitor

You guys have a lot more patience for this invasion stuff than me. Then again my side is never gonna win anything on a populated shard, so I mostly snag a few more sashes for the pile and call it a day.

6. [​IMG]

From left to right, Tamer (evil), Bard (good), Thrower (playing both sides), Necro/Mage (got carried away lol), my sampire hasn't done any of it either.

7. Skrag

Skrag Visitor

How do you have -32k karma on that last one?! I'm at -18k and barely lose any killing nobles or casting vampiric.

8. Chrille

Chrille Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Glorious Lord

The event turning in evidence or whatever it was in Cove fel.

9. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Some nice numbers! Sadly my Bane supporter isn't one with high fame.. and my Ophidian support isn't either.. And then the character I do have high fame and queen points with doesn't have any Ophidian/Meer/Bane points.. So no amazing screenie from me. :D

10. I used a Cloak Of Corruption to purposely lower it. The only thing it does is give you back more mana from the Shadow Wisp familiar.