1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Prism of Light

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by CorwinXX, Aug 26, 2013.

1. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I tried The Shimmering Effusion yesterday... but I even was not able to get to it. I collected keys but didn't manage to put them in pillars.

It seems I must put each key in certain pillar. But room is so small that I have just 1-2 seconds before crowd of zombies and protectors surround me (I haven't slayer bow to kill them fast). I tried all keys in a row till one of them changes pillar color. I put two keys but when I came to put a key in the third pillar the first two changed color back to initial.

2. skaven

skaven Sage
    Stratics Veteran

CorwinXX likes this.
  3. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I use a stealther to drop those keys.

4. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

Can anyone clue me in on how to fetch these keys? Template and tactics please?

5. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I just went killing all around. Although this place isn't good for archers (no room to run). But it's must be very easy for a melee char with WW. Mobs are like 2-3 level of a spawn there.

6. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Take some invis potions or scrolls with you. Wait till spawn wanders off before placing the keys. Have them ready in order you have found in UO Guide.