1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] 'The Prisoner's Journal' and the Quill of Justice

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by siyeng0, Jan 3, 2009.

1. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

Ehh, well, I never really got a definite price for these two, but I saw them quoted on some forum as being worth twenty million each. So I'll let them go for 17mil each, or 30mil for both. I'm on Oceania.

(If you tell me that's an unreasonable price, I shall be first very cross with and then very grateful to you.)

2. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i honestly think 20M is 19.9M too high for the journal

3. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

Really?

Oh dear, I have been lied to. Thank you for pointing that out. It sounded remarkably high to me, given that I actually got hold of the journal because someone was throwing it away.

I guess I'll have to hold onto it and see if it increases in value then. Thanks for the advice, I'm sorry for wasting your time!

4. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

I'd love to buy the quill, on top of my shopping list, but I'm on the Atlantics.

5. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Hi PoCove her I am on Oceania and will be very intrested in those items ,, If you are On I am in the PoC Shop owner and PoC Leader contact me there or by Pm or icq 486 321 355 thanks

6. Elffin

Elffin Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Where did these item's come from, i have a set on Europa, and have no idea where i got them from,

The Quill is Green and has no uses and the book is Blessed.

Elf.

7. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

Candle of Love quest items.

8. Doug Ravene

Doug Ravene Guest

I find the candle of love items for around 3-5 mil usually (including the quill), except the Heart Blackened by Despise, closer to a mil there, since you could get one simply by killing the Large Ogre Lord, as many times as you wanted. The Prisoner's Journal is only semi rare, as you didn't lose it in the questline, and many people, like myself, did the quest many times. I'm looking for the Rusty Pen myself, and the Heart of Compassion, I'll pay 5 mil each on GL.

9. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

3-5 mil?

LOL.

Okay, so someone really did play a practical joke on me. Hah, thank you for clearing that up. *feels silly*