1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Proper Way to warn people

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Send them a PM dont openly call them out in forums, If you are truely "watching out" for someones well being dont quote their post to prove they had an illegal exploit shoot them a quick PM to change their pick.

In a nutshell dont be a ****.

2. Goodah

Goodah Guest

Ah yes... everyone please be nice to the cheaters and exploiters that screw the game for legit players...rofl

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Ah yes... everyone please be nice to the cheaters and exploiters that screw the game for legit players...rofl

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt say be nice to exploiters and cheaters, but if your going to try and say that your helping, then make sure thats what your actually doing. thats all im saying. dont go with some BS like

"i quoted your pic to make sure you knew you were doing a bad thing and to make sure everyone else knew btw im just trying to help"

4. Guest

Guest Guest

That's enough. I see nothing productive coming from this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.