1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Quantum Apocalypse of the Holographic Universe [OT]

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Azural Kane, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

[youtube]I8WbqA8annM[/youtube]​

2. Blindside

Blindside Guest

makes me feel better knowing the ****ed up **** that happens in real life is my ****ed up brain making it happen............*smacks self on head*

3. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

neh......

4. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3OnJuT2UT00&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3OnJuT2UT00&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

5. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

lol thats awesome spree

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Many thanks Azural Kane sir...for ye see all I saw was a blizzardy white box regarding the Quantum Apocalypse of the Holographic Universe..........and wondered why ?

Afterall........such cerebreal topics interest me and all I got was a white box.

ALAS !!! One can not quanum leap even if they are one digit behind in their adobe flash player..................:) THANK YE Sir.. I now SEE a flick to watch. :)

*mutters about youngsters whom MUST keep us oldsters afloat about a beingwhole digit behind in adobe...computer uberleetness*

Thank YOU ! *hugs*

7. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

*opens link expecting to see something about our new EM...Quantum*