1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] The R&PMM now has CANNONS!!!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by EvilPixieWorks, Oct 15, 2010.

1. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Vendor: Cannoneer Jackie

Yes... we have a vendor selling new cannons and ammo, for both sizes of cannons and its open just today.

If the vendor is out of goods when you call, don't stress... we will restock soon. This vendor will be serviced at least 3 times a day, depending on trade.

Easy way to the mall?

Go to the big Goodman's Library... just on the west side of the road is the new Teleporter Hub. On level 1, in the back... on the east side, you cant miss the Red & Purple of a lantren and a runebook. Thats our pad!

[​IMG]

2. Largest supply of cannons I've seen, and not just saying them because it's my favorite mall :p

3. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Just made a nice new big batch of cannons!

To try and make sure I always have them to sell, there is a limit of 3 per size and they are restocked/checked many times over the day.

If you are having trouble with ammo...

I've been seeing that there is a bug in play that ammo looses its price every morning, becoming unbuyable. Dont panic! I take all the stacks of ammo off and reprice them every afternoon. Until this bug is fixed... odds are, if you wish to buy ammo from the vendors... it has to wait till we can reprice. :thumbup1: