1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Rare Houseboat

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jirel of Joiry, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is the uber rare houseboat still part of the High Seas Booster or did they remove it and I missed the memo?:confused:

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

its not in the booster and may come at a later date

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Technically, it was never officially "in" the booster, to start with. IT was something they were working on in Alpha test phase, that never got included in any of the actual test builds.

4. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable

Hmmm Did I miss understand what was said at the Townhall or is it a case of "The Devs giveth and The Devs may taketh away". LOL

Sis and I were (and still are) looking forward to working hard toward that cool houseboat.

PLEASE DEVS for the love of God...DO NOT make it a contest thing with like one per shard...I'm still shuddering from the great Castle in Malas cock-up!

ALthough the Tur Mer Dungeon houses thing went fairly smooth (at least) on my shard.

Well I'm looking forward to it :)

5. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Art pieces for the whale/houseboat (or another unannounced boat) are actually already in the client.

You can find the art pieces in InsideUO. Go to Artwork, then the Character Tests tab, then scroll down till you see odd blue and gold chunks of boat. It looks more galleon-y then the rest of the boats and appears to have big gold lantern-like things.

6. Elffin

Elffin Lore Keeper

Castle Houseboat... Where do i sign up? lol

Elf.