1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Recall/Gate/Log Crash Bug, Stackable Won't Stack Bug and Monster Serverline Bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MYUO, Mar 6, 2008.

1. MYUO

MYUO Guest

These 3 are old, common and quite annoying bugs remained unfixed for at least a couple of years.

Recall/Gate/Log Crash Bug - when someone recall, enter a gate, or log at busy area (luna bank, moongate, auction house, etc.), the client sometime crashes. I have a feeling that this happens because someone else nearby is moving items from/to the backpack/bankbox. It may have something to do with some anti-duping mechanism or to prevent players from recall/gate/log with items on their cursor tip.

Stackable Won't Stack Bug - Upon death and rez, the previous stackbale items (gold, leather, wood, gems) won't stack with other stacks. I tried the old trick (split and recombine them) but in a lot of cases it doesn't work. I sometimes end up throwing the odd ones away.

Monster Serverline Bug - After a player is targeted by a monster and recall away (across the serverline?), the monster will move toward certain serverline and stay there. Once the player recalls back, the monster will rush at paragon speed toward the player and follow him. After a few seconds, the monster will start to attack. It is quite annoying when the monsters are bone daemon/greater dragons/paragons.

Can we have an update on the fix schedule?