1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The Rescue of Tavalia Zodok

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by EM Dudley, Jun 19, 2010.

1. EM Dudley

EM Dudley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    You may meet Commander Drake Foxx of Her Majesty's Royal Guard at 8pm ET at the Warrior's Guild Outside of Britain.

There will be a Gate to the meeting point from the Luna Bank.
  2. Monty Hall

Monty Hall Guest

I had a fun time. I also got a book off the Quatermaster(DF creature) at the end. Accounting Ledger of the Mornwok Estate. Can this item be turned into Lord Mornwok, for a reward? Or is it a reward in itself??? Where can I find Lord Mornwok also?
  3. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 13, 2006
    one of the best events i have ever been to on this shard, it ranks up there with the one event we had that night after the treasure hunt event where we had to kill stuff and got gunpowder and a small boat and such, keep up the good work :thumbup1: