1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player News) The riverside Inn is now open to public

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by THP, Mar 4, 2015.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just south of trinsic gate/ were the water inlet come in from the sea.....

a very small Inn but a place to stop by and refresh with'' free'' food and drinks =please help yourself from the public chest in the corner of the Inn....and please donate crafted foods and crafted drinks if u feel like.... for others to enjoy too....just saying....the inn will be there for around 100 days max

Have a great UO day

2. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Hi! just wanted to say thank you for building this inn it is always awesome to see others creating things for the community!

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend

To be fair ive another account clsoing in the next week..if anyone as a good reason for wanting a similar TOTALLY public house for RP purpose on siege....then ...icq me 677577087....i only ask u pay for it..ill place it and co-own ya etc etc..so u can deco it etc etc...then i will delete all co-own freinds lists and leave it totally open to anyone....the house will stand for around 100 days max...just saying...

#3 THP, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  4. THP

THP Stratics Legend

last shout...for above...account closes 11th......anyone want a 100 day RP house....only on siege...and it would have to be made totally public so as no-one would get the house/account in trouble...just saying....[whatever]