1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The RNG gods have finally favored me!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Harlequin, May 28, 2009.

1. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

After many many back to back champ spawns, I just got a lt sash!!! I'd been hard up for one for ages...

But damn, knowing you can't pof the thing makes your heart ache when you see the durability go down. I know it doesn't get damaged any faster than normal armour and I can repair it 200+ times, but still watching the durability go down is painful :p

Gonna try stretching out its lifespan by only repairing when it hits 20 or less. And when max durability finally hits 50, I'm gonna let my mule use it :D

Hopefully I would have gotten a 2nd sash by then!

Woot woot! *Continues prancing around in joy*

2. Congratulations.

Wish they'd start favouring me I must've done hundreds of Rikkis & Serrados :( lol

3. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

Excellent harlequin.

Just a couple days ago I came into a large amount of gold, finally breaking down and buying my self an Embroidered oak leaf shroud. I never got one after about 100 despises. usually solo.

next morning after I bought it, guess what pops in my pack after a solo champ?

oak leaf shroud. lol.

How much durability does your Sash have?

4. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

Mega grats!
    I am still trying. Someday!

5. thelust6

thelust6 Guest

I've found the drop rate of replicas to be bang on; I always solo champ and so far I've dropped every 3-4 champs, never any more, never any less : P works for me x

6. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Congratulations.

-Galen's player

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Congats! Maybe this means there is hope for me....

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Congrats

-Sweeney's Player
    -Sweeney's Character behind the player
    -Sweeney's Real Life Person behind the character

9. Harlequin

Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the congrats guys!

@Arch Magus - Durability is now 146/150. I find myself being extra extra careful on avoiding damage heh

10. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yay for Harlequin!! :)

I've been doing Champs in Ilshenar pretty much everyday, especially in the mornings before work. The last Replica I received was the Lt. Sash, and although I've not been lucky enough to get another drop since then, I was totally thrilled to get my sash.

I've not been wearing mine while fighting, because of the durability thing. Seems pretty hard to replace in a timely fashion, so I've just saved it aside for now with my special stuff.

11. Harlequin

Stratics Veteran

I was thinking about stashing it too, asked my wife if we should stash it, use it or sell it.

She looked me in the eye and said that she's gonna to quietly borrow it whenever I'm at work heheh. So I might as well use it.

Edit: That's after she told me my next immediate goal is to get one for her too :D

12. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I felt the same wonderous feeling when I hit a darn tree the other day and got frostwood and got frostwood every time I hit that tree.

Course I was needing ash and have not gotten any of ash yet in well over a week. But hey I GOT FROSTWOOD off of a tree, for a change. :danceb:

13. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Wow, QueenZen - I can't go 10 trees without hitting Ash. In fact, I get about 300-400 ash every time I go out and get just 2k wood (pack plus 1 packy). Of course, I gave a bunch of Hallelujahs when the tree next to my house sign became bloodwood, and stayed that way for most of a month.