1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Ruby Mace?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by 5% Luck, Dec 30, 2007.

1. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

The ruby mace has 40% Di on no runic changes that but, does the armslore changes make it 50%. Or would making ruby maces be now obsolete?

2. Trukx

Trukx Guest

Base ruby mace has +5 DI.

Exceptional crafted w/o lore would give 40 (35GM + 5 Item)

Exceptional crafted w/ 100 lore would give 45 (35Gm+5 Lore+5 Item type). If you use a runic that has a chance to craft intensities higher than 40DI (ver/val) you can potenitally hit or go over the 50 mark.

3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Ive made hundereds of these with up to golden hammers and never seen the runic apply to the Di. I like them for that reason I figure Ill get the mods elsewhere. But some do say if the mod goes on an unchangeable statistic its a wasted mod. (like leather amour and mage amour mod) but, with these i still like the chances it wont. So have you crafted any of theses since the changes to arms lore?