1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) The Sanctuary is looking for a few good people!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Silas Grath, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Silas Grath

Silas Grath Guest

The Sanctuary is looking for a few fresh faced recruits for weekly hunts and general game play. Currently there are only a few of us playing on this shard. By a few, I mean 3.
    All of us recently (within the past 3 months) returned Vets. We are looking for people who would like to go on quests, do dungeons, as well as events. I know that there are alot of new players and returning vets that are coming to Atlantic and are having trouble finding a guild. So instead of running around Haven for days on end, just ICQ me, or talk to any [Sant] member to see about joining up. We are very laid back players, and realize that overall this supposed to be fun!
    Peak playing hours are between 9pm - 2am est m-f, and weekends.

My icq is 644816225.

Otherwise I'd love to find a guild that suits what I've stated above! Either way drop me a line. I don't find Mmo's fun when I'm playing solo!

2. Zane_Xander

Zane_Xander Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

whatcha got going on over there? ICQ Sent.

3. Zane_Xander

Zane_Xander Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Did you get banned already??