1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Scalis Disapearing on Death!?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Radugast, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Radugast

Radugast Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So a group of us set out to kill Scalis last night about 5-6 times and 3 times his body disapeared on the final blow and there was no fame or karma added for anyone. Just poof! Gone! No drops for anyone either but thats nothing new... We had around 4 archers 1 thrower and a discorder bard. It was pretty frustrating with all the time to get the nets and not get to loot the body or possibly get a chance at a Arty. My question is, has anyone else experienced this problem recently?

2. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry to hear that. :( I have not had this problem, as the group I hunt with has just stopped bothering to do Scalis. Too much hassle to summon him, for nothing.

3. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

This did happen to me one time. One time out of probably 60 Osiredons.

Just Poof and vanished. It wasn't because of any time either. Everytime I've killed Osiredon it's taken less than 25 minutes.

I have no idea what causes it but I can attest to it happening at least one time to me.

I haven't done any Osiredons this month. The Last time I did Osiredon was back in November and December.

Hopefully it isn't something recent that's causing him to go poof.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

When I did Scalis a short while ago seemed that no one in our group could "see" scalis's corpse except me in the EC. No one else seemed to be able to either reach it or see it.

5. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no, it isn't a case of a bugged body. We do not get fame or karma when it disappears.

It happened to us 4 times so far.