1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The search for clean items in the new dungeons

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Skelf, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Skelf

Skelf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

With the exception of a few cursed pieces that can be used in the Arena, most people are really only interested in clean items. What do people think are the best monsters to hunt when looking for, say , a 10% SSI ring with minimal additional modifiers?

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  2. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The lower the level the more chance of it having less mods so probably lvl 1 and 2

Thunderz

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I farm Shame level 1 (occasionally level 3 Blood Elementals and level 4 Unbound Energy Vortexes) with my sampire, although the Clay Golems on level 2 are a good spot for tamers to farm - I also farm Covetous level 3 and 4 with a tamer.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  4. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

best results i had is shame clay gholems or this earth eles next to it with 1000 luck and a tamer

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  5. Skelf

Skelf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Does luck influence the new drops then? I guess as my samp has been honoring almost everything I might not have noticed.

6. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

yes it does influence mods and extra items drop...best drop rate has been determited yet with luck around 1000-1100 otherwise to much curses....

kRUXCg7 likes this.