1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The Search for Donal

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by EMFaineMorgan, Feb 28, 2010.

1. EMFaineMorgan

EMFaineMorgan UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran UO Event Moderator

Feb 23, 2010
    I'm currently battling a cold so this is going to be short. However, for those who did not make the event tonite, we learned more information about the Dark Seekers from a grouchy old hermit in the Swamps in Tokuno. If you want to find out what we learned, talk to Ciaran. Start him talking by speaking his name.

We will try to get up a synopsis of where things currently stand, and what we know so far, later this week.

Attached Files:

2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 29, 2004
    hate I had to miss it, bet it was fun. hope you feel better, and be sure to drink lots of bourbo..., er uh cold medicine.
  3. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

It was quite a challenge this time which was nice, I'm sure everyone died multiple times lol, I know I did :lol:. You should have seen the bodies that littered the ground up by the Lady of the Snow lol, it was nuts :p. And I got a pair of "Trousers Of A Dark Seeker" :).