1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Sheep are watching!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by SilasII, Jan 9, 2014.

1. SilasII

SilasII Visitor

(Removed)

#1 SilasII, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  2. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Oh please.... If there is a god, please let him lock this idiocy before any more than possible are subjected to it...

#2 startle, Jan 9, 2014
    Leaf likes this.
  3. Tyrath

Tyrath Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So tempting but I shall just snicker and leave this one alone/////////

4. SilasII

SilasII Visitor

Sorry, poor taste..

5. Chrysallis

Chrysallis Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Do I really want to know what was removed?

Viscount Goop likes this.
  6. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I'm going to guess "pants".

7. Chrysallis

Chrysallis Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

*looks at Wulf* Do I know you?

8. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

I'm not sure, but luckily I have a checklist that we can work through to find out.

Question 1 - Do you find yourself swooning multiple times per day, resulting in injury to yourself or others?
    Question 2 - Have your expectations of what it means to be a man been raised so high that you find yourself dissatisfied and/or disgusted with every male you have contact with in daily life?
    Question 3 - Have you ever been killed, looted, equipped in better gear, then put to work in some form of mutually beneficial minionesque capacity?

If you answered "Yes, yes, oh god, oh GOD, YES" to one or more of the above questions then it is likely that you knew or know Wulf.

Disclaimer: The above questionnaire is merely an indicator and not a diagnostic test in and of itself. Please have yourself checked out by a qualified Wulf before making life-altering decisions based on these results.

Tjalle and kelmo like this.
  9. Chrysallis

Chrysallis Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

*chuckles and answers Wulfs questions*

Question 1 : I usually find the opposite true and am instead the object of the swooning, especially upon hearing my voice.

Question 2 : Alas, most of the men in my life are all wonderful examples of the masculine gender and personify what a man should be. As a woman I have learned not to expect more from them than what they are.

Question 3: I have been killed more than once, it is Siege after all. I have also been equipped with someone's gear that was not my own, it was not necessarily better than what I had, and it was contaminated from the previous wearer. This necessitated the cleansing of the gear via fire, and caused my personage to be subjected to multiple session's of decontamination to remove the filth and taint that gear left behind. As to the last part, I will assist my comrades in arms however menial the task.

This being said, if I have not crossed paths with you yet, I should most certainly wish to since I am sure it would be a memorable and entertaining experience.

*winks and saunters off to create havok amongst the populace*

Victim of Siege likes this.
  10. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

Unfortunately, my path doesn't take me through these realms nowadays. The urge to return is growing but hasn't peaked yet.

I'm sure you'll notice if I do return, for better or worse I am not known for my subtlety. Don't take any stabbings personally, it's how I say hello.

11. Chrysallis

Chrysallis Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

As long as you are willing to kiss it and make it better, you can stab me all you like. We hope you come back soon, thing's have picked up and there is new life on Siege now. Come join the fun. :arr:

#11 Chrysallis, Jan 9, 2014
  12. Viscount Goop

Viscount Goop Journeyman