1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Smallest Big Fish, HELP ME OUT!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MrNiceMNC, Oct 21, 2010.

1. MrNiceMNC

MrNiceMNC Journeyman

Hail members of Ultima Online, today i was fishing (love the booster) on the SS [T][R][A][D][E] Law and i got the message "You poll bends.... blah blah" and at my feet came another A Big Fish. Now I have caught a few of these before and I like how they added your name and the date to these rare finds. I am haveing a competition to try to get a fish that weighs the most :) Now THIS is what ended up at my feet. (PIC). NO Name, No date but def the "rare" fish type. ALSO he weighs 3 stones. NOW that is NOT a big fish also what is cap on fish weight since new booster? AND one last question, since it seems at the rate I am going i will not win biggest fish, is he the smallest, on record, since the release of the booster / patch? Thank you guys for anyone who comments.

Attached Files:

2. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

New fish weight more 3x times than this BIG

AFAIK it get name only for 10 or more stones.

3. Blackweb

Blackweb Adventurer

I, too, have received a 3 stone "Big Fish". I thought that it was funny that it weighed 7 stones less than an average fish, and 2 stones less than a crab or lobster!

4. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

A lot of times, you have to tell your chiquaqua that he's
    "A big, big boy!" just to sooth his nerves.
    I suspect this may be a similar situation :)

5. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed

The smallest big fish is 1 stone. You start to get a name tag at 20 stones. The smallest I got from the new fishes was 20 stones. I got several of them, that I am not shure, if there are smaller ones of them.