1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Sons of the Sea Open Tonight 8-10pm ET

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by EM Dudley, Oct 12, 2010.

1. EM Dudley

EM Dudley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ahoy and welcome ta da Adventures on da High Seas!

Ta welcome da new adventures da Sons o' da Sea be askin' ta catalogue all da new feeshies...wee FEESH....normal FEEESH and o' course...BEEEEG FEEESH!

(Come meet Santiago at the Sons of the Sea between 8 - 10pm ET and bring him one of the new fishes to put on display!)

2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Went there, no show, went back fishing

3. The SCM net toss 9pm RIGHT NOW Bucs Den Docks!!

Schedule conflict Dudley!

4. EM Dudley

EM Dudley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Santiago was a bit tardy. I think I saw him trying to corner the Saltpeter market somewhere....

This wasn't a real event, more of an opportunity for RPing with Santiago and putting some of the new fish on display (Thanks to Lady CaT for the setup!)

As far as the conflict with the net toss....based on the pile of dead sea baddies I'd say that was a success! Who's going to clean that up btw? :)

Oh, how was fighting Scalis? Looked like you guys were taking him down pretty well...

5. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

He was a meanie! *Grins* I think someone left with a new pink bracelet drop. Its cool that Santiago was late, I just went fishing and met him later.

[​IMG]