1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[The Sparrow's Nest] January 15, 2012

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Laurel, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

[​IMG] After a good night's rest at the local inn, I decided it was time to head out and continue my journey.

I didn't get very far when I overheard a conversation that I thought was of particular interest. I love hunting and these two were discussing dungeons. Just the type of news I needed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am excited to try out the new dungeons I was hearing about, and I think that my friends will be equally happy.

I can't wait to find out what new and exciting things my adventures will bring.

Until then, happy hunting.

2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

"Sin dungeons?" Did he mean Virtue dungeons?

3. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

the anti virtue dungeons

4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah those. Hehe.

5. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

:thumbsup:

as for which revamp seems better... so far the loot in wrong seems better. even the lil lizardmen can drop some major magic items. thats with no luck as well. Prison seems like a decent attempt at some thief fun.
    shames big draw was the new loot but now that its spreading, the first revamp may well seem the tamest. the shame mini bosses are nice but they need something more to set them apart, maybe a rare drop of somethin other than the whetstone stuff.