1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] The Spell of Flesh (Gloves), Bankers Skull

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kagin, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Kagin

Kagin Guest

I'm going to start the Bidding for the gloves at 50 million gold and the Skull at 35 million. Both Items are on Great Lakes and the winner/s will be responsible for the transfer of the Item/Items off the Shard if it is needed. Bidding will be open till 10pm est Wednesday Aug 27th. Here are some links to the items.
    http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr132/Quimbiejones/?action=view&current=flesh.jpg
    http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr132/Quimbiejones/?action=view&current=banker.jpg

Thx and happy bidding
    PS If there is a bidding war in the last 30 mins of the item 30 mins will be added on

2. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

you know its very rude of you to try and sell karens skull, did you ever thing that maybe she might need that?

j.k :danceb:

3. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

it was a joke guys cmon sheesh......

4. Kagin

Kagin Guest

Well I figured that she wouldn't need it anymore :)...
    Because shes Dead

5. LordNoximos

Stratics Veteran

BECAUSE I FLAME STRUCK THAT *****!

:talktothehand: NEXT!

:p

6. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Anyone know the history of these two items? Both seem kinda cool and I haven't heard of them before. Txs

7. Kagin

Kagin Guest

The bankers skull I think is a bit self explanatory. But The Spell of Flesh gloves are from the first year of the game. I have never seen another pair or heard of where they come from. If anyone knows pls add to this Thread.

8. Atlantian

Atlantian Guest

Hey! Be nice!

9. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

well when she gets to the wandering healer she might need that skull or she will be wandering around as a ghost for all eternity... wouldnt that just suck? second thoughts now huh?? felling kinda bad about takeing her skull??

ok im just haveing way too much fun with this.

10. Kagin

Kagin Guest

I can see that :)

11. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well Ive got Lord Devilon De'Lucs skull..maybe him and Karen can OOOooOOOoo around together!!:danceb:

12. Kagin

Kagin Guest

Minimum bid has been met for both items. As for buyouts I will set it at 175 million for the gloves and 50 million for the Skull. PM or post if you wish to bid on the items or PM me for buyout. The buyout option will end Tuesday 10pm EST.

13. Kagin

Kagin Guest

Current Bid on Gloves is 60M and the skull is still 35M. Feel free to post with outbid or PM me and I will post.

14. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Can the skull be locked down?

15. Kagin

Kagin Guest

I've never tried to lock it down. It doesn't have "The" in the Title so I think it would decay.

16. Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran

Maybe you can try dropping it in a locked down container? And what about the gloves, are they lockable?

17. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If the skull is like the one I have..It cant be locked down. It can be placed in a secured container.

18. Kagin

Kagin Guest

The gloves are lockable

19. Kagin

Kagin Guest

Thank you everyone for the intrest in these two items, but the gloves have been sold for their buyout price. If there is anyone that wants to bid on the skull pls post on the tread with offers. It can't be locked down so I'm opening it up to offers.

Thanks

20. Lord_Deimos

Lord_Deimos Guest

wish u had ttold me someone was gonna outdo my bid and do the buyout....I would have offered more

21. Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran

What would be the point of having a buyout then? You should have just done a buyout if you were willing to offer more.

22. Lord_Deimos

Lord_Deimos Guest

My post was actually just trying to contact the seller, cuz I guess none of my Pms were received.

23. Kagin

Kagin Guest

The buyout was listed on the thread. The first person that said they would pay the buyout got the item.