1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The strangest thing happened last night. . .

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jirel of Joiry, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So I was running my thief and stealing doom artifacts. I went to the gauntlet and was in the rip-off room, er hidden room. I stole the tarot cards, the backpack, and the bamboo stool. I stole the bamboo stool ELEVEN times! I though at first it hadn't been stolen in while but then I was overloaded and there was still a stool there. I had to get my sister to come to the gauntlet and help me. when we were done we had eleven bamboo stools. So my question is this, did I find a glitch, proof of code manipulation(i.e. cheating), or something else? I don't use cheating or scripts. This was beyond weird. I'll post a picture of all the stools. Tell me what ya'll think.

#1 Jirel of Joiry, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

That's odd.

Jirel of Joiry likes this.
  3. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

It sounds like a glitch to me, if someone were going to cheat they would have done that with the ruined painting since it's worth so much more than the stool.

4. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Some times programs just do a hic-up and it is almost hell trying to find it. Be thankful for your luck but I wouldn't ever expect it to happen for you again.

5. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I've experienced the same on Drachenfels a couple of times. I've got up to 15 one time. It has been that way for at least 6 months.

6. Gnoopey

Gnoopey Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Think I've experienced the same on Europa at least once. I've got around half a dozen bamboo stools. I'm not sure how long ago that was - could have been last year even.

7. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

few years ago for me I got around 7 of them. I think I quit getting them so could have been more. (on siege)

8. Ellie

Ellie Seasoned Veteran
    Gilfane

I've gotten 16. I think what happens is if no one has been in there for a while they spawn and stack up. Since it takes a golden skull to get in, and stealth helps, no one goes very much.

9. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable

Ahh! Okay, since others have experienced this I'm inclined to agree with you. Kind of wild but it was fun. It proves thieves are useful. I mean if we didn't steal stuff it'd just pile right up and cause lag! :D

Piotr likes this.
  10. KimDeago

KimDeago Visitor

If the stool is not "stolen" another will still spawn at the proper time. You may steal each of them. The most I have seen at one time was 18. I have not seen this with any of the other stealables.