1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The Stygian Abyss

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by DreadLord Lestat, Dec 16, 2009.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Feb 26, 2004
    I haven't played in 3 years or so. I am thinking about playing again and am curious about The Stygian Abyss expansion. Pro's and Con's? How dead is LA? Are there decent vendor shops still and is there a good rune library around still? When I was playing CJ's was the place to go but I guess it has fallen and been replaced a few times. Thanks!
  2. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 17, 2006
    Well with the holidays it is slower than usual. CJ's is still around, just outside of Luna. There are several othe libraries to goto as well. Rivenmyst village has a good one close to ter mur (SA) moongate. I like the expansion, alot to do. There is always a hunt or champ spawn going on. As far as vendors, hit and miss. Luna is expensive if it is stocked. There are trammel vendors, you just have to ask people where they are or finde them.