1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Syndicate Celebrates 18 Years of Glory

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stratics News, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Stratics News

Stratics News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed

The Syndicate Celebrates 18 Years of Glory
    By Kirthag DiOrsae

Editor’s Note: This article contributed by Sean “Dragons” Stalzer, founder & Guildmaster of The Syndicate with edits for context. Eighteen years ago, in February 1996, a community known as The Syndicate (www.LLTS.org) was formed. In that era, dial-up modems were still used by many people to connect to the internet. Speeds of 1200 baud were lightning fast. Computers that …

Read the full story . . .

2. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

LLTS still around? Took some time away from game and just came back. I don't see any guilds I know now. I can name lesser known guilds that I knew and well known ones and I do not see a one.

#2 Diomedes Artega, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  3. Neon Espresso

Neon Espresso Visitor

Grats, LLTS! You guys have come a long way.

4. Thegirlyouloved2hate

This reminds me of when I first came to SP, some guys had befriended me and I was still very naive to online gaming,they took me to Marble Island and I thought they owned the Keep but they were in all actuality looting the -S- Keep, I think it was Dynamite boy and his friends.They gave me my first set of colored armor on Sp back in 98/99 not sure but I sure was glad to have the ruby red armor :) I Eventually went on to own that Keep on Marble island till I let it fall( on purpose, gave the shard something to do) thank you for the fine read. glad that you are still around :)

Shy De' Lairesse
    Cherish Firekiss

5. NaughtyChild

NaughtyChild Visitor

First time I met Syndicate members in UO in 1998.
    16 years have passed and I will be pleased to meet these brave guys in Sosaria again:thumbup1:
    My congratulations and best wishes to LLTS!

6. ahmed zia

ahmed zia Visitor

The fact here is that Trion seems to be handling ArcheAge as a turn key/ vending machine model. Needless to say they are more of an affiliate of XL Games as to which Trion is not a professional game developer, nor have the right administration and technical support ArcheAge as an online game needs. It isn't a Pepsi machine you can stock and let leave in a dirty machine shop and stop by every now and then to stock and collect coins out of the cash box.

7. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Its Syndicate that have the illegally placed houses on marble island?

8. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Yup