1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Thraxonomicon

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by ThraximusZog, Sep 10, 2009.

1. ThraximusZog

ThraximusZog Guest

So I know nobody here wants to hear about my problem but that is why I love Sonoma so much.. hard to find that kinda hate "abroad".

DUE to the SA client that is very dumb if you don't mind me saying, I can no longer "Get into" various UO servers. Thus putting a hamper on my little video game empire. :-(

I suppose I may have to give up OSI for good :-( then again Sonoma peeps would miss the joy I bring to them every time I log in....what does the community think? Should I stay or Go? and if you say "I don't care" then your stupid as hell for posting on something you don't care about.. Lord Hunter Cobra style!

-T to the Z

2. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Guest

OSI's been gone for like 7 years...maybe you're a jilted lover in denial?

3. ThraximusZog

ThraximusZog Guest

Yeah I guess your right friend. The glory days will never return :-( Guess ill just go play Fallen Earth with mah friends when I have free time to kill... though I do enjoy mess'n with people on Sonoma, they do tend to take everything seriously and that equals to great fun for me and my types.

4. *Wraps up a goodbye present to Thrax*

:cheerleader:

5. neocron79

neocron79 Guest

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm? You don't use the 2D client anymore Thrax?

7. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

*shrugs*

Try hitting your computer, it always helps me :)

8. ThraximusZog

ThraximusZog Guest

I will try that Hunter ;-). my pc is 2004ish though I promised the entire zog empire on various servers and games that I have reformed and bought a new pc but...well... RL is more important than video games... YES i still use 2d, have since the dawn of UO. not sure if I will buy SA though... maybe when I become an ultra multi-millionaire