1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

"the treasures of tokuno have returned"

Discussion in 'UHall' started by cutty, Nov 18, 2009.

1. cutty

cutty Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

a town crier named Shelby, in luna, on napa, is saying this now. i haven't seen anything mentioned anywhere else. what's up with this?

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Think it's just another of those out-dated messages from town criers.

3. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Arrr, indeed, methinks the town criers do be spreadin' dissent and misinformation!!

4. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i wish they would return.. stuff like that is fun to go do when your bored..
    i used to go and kill things for anti virtue drops untill they made it so low of a chance you might go a few days without seeing anything :(

5. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

ROFL....actually had a guy ask me in game the other day if I knew where the treasures were dropping because he had spent the whole day in Tokuno without getting a single one.....DOH!!!! Poor poor dude! Imagine his anger when I said, "Ummm I think that's just an old message.."

6. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Really,how hard would it be for someone to lean over during a break and edit the town crier message to something like..... "no news today"

It can not be that hard to fix.

7. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Actually it's pretty difficult to get them to do anything since they unionized. The only time they can be depended on for timely news is when they are in personal danger such as the arrival of the Giant Turkeys.