1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The Ultima Codex

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AirmidCecht, Mar 27, 2012.

1. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 9, 2004
    For the entire Ultima History, The Ultima Codex has officially launched.

In part:

March 23, 2012 · by WtF Dragon · in News
    The Ultima Codex is a collaboration between several members of the Ultima and Ultima Online fan communities. And in a way, it represents something that has been a dream of mine for some time now: an opportunity to create a single online space where fans from both sides of the legacy of Origin Systems’ amazing RPG series can come to find content that is of interest to them.

When I began Ultima Aiera several years ago, I initially intended it to mirror the role of Voyager Dragon’s Ultima: The Reconstruction, a website that tracked both the official and unofficial patches for, and fan remakes of, the single-player Ultima games. Over the course of the next few years, Aiera became the primary place for Ultima fans to go for that sort of information, as Voyager was sadly unable to continue keeping his site up to date.

(Read more...)

I have always enjoyed reading the Codex of Ultima Wisdom since my knowledge was limited to the online world. Thanks to everyone for their continued efforts with educating and keeping record of Sosaria!
    Nok, Rupert Avery and aricz like this.
  2. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

Rupert Avery likes this.