1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The ultimate goldsink!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by pgcd, Aug 7, 2009.

1. pgcd

pgcd Guest

Have the quest givers in Heartwood sell the relevant resources! I don't think scripters would have a bigger advantage than they have now (come on, it's not as if leaving/recalling/restocking/coming back is gonna deter them), and gold would flow like crazy, especially once boards and ingots and cloth start reaching the 30 gp mark...

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Cool idea, but I have better gold sink...

Give all your gold to me :-D

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

How about instead a tax on all raw materials in your pack and that of your pets as you enter (like some of the current Luna event taxes), and if your pet is over its weight limit (as most scripters use an exploit to extremely overload their pets) you and the pet go to a no-recall jail to await a talk with a GM.

4. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

But that's not a gold sink... :p

5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sure it is. For each deposit of gold I will give a hug! Everyone wins :D