1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The UO Bug

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Dola, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Dola

Dola Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 25, 2008
    You are all probably thinking which of the 3 billion 957 million 428 thousand 603 I'm talking about but I'm not talking about client or server or balancing issues with the game, I think I've been bitten by a the kind of bug that gives you the case of UO fever. I believe the case is mild and by the time we are moved into our new house it should have passed barring that, I may actually try to log on with Allistand or so and just maybe be a little social lamb is silly Luna or something crazy like that. No promises

Beyond that I'm doing all in my earnest power to keep my post count below 25 for as long as possible.
  2. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 13, 2003
    Come on Dola- you know you want to come play with us!! Are any accounts still active? You should come see Krystal get count #10k!!
  3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

May 12, 2008
    All ya gotta do is log in! It'll be good to see ya back! :thumbsup: