1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The UO Community

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by blackmanone, Mar 13, 2010.

1. blackmanone

blackmanone Guest

Hey guys, just joined 7 days ago, been loving playing a real OSI Shard for a change. After my initial post on here, got great help and not even one Troll. Been playing MMO's since...well Ultima Online, and not once have I felt like I was in any decent kind of community.

Enter Siege Perilous. You guys have been great, a real help getting started. Looking for more good times with all of you.

Oh and a big shout out to Dr Diablo (TNT), who was much to generous helping me out on my way in UO with money, weapons and armour, and even showed me a guild to help me (NEW).

Anyway, thanks again to all, missed out on Siege for the first 10 years, but will no doubt be around for the rest.

2. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

Enjoy it was a pleasure..

i am glad that you are going to stay.. its kinda dead right now but it will be better in a few month (hopefully)

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Welcome to Siege, BMO! I am happy to hear you are finding it to your liking. :)

4. AndAndAnd

AndAndAnd Guest

Nice to see other new players floating about here, also enjoying my new home here at Siege, and wouldn't have it any other way :)

Also would like to add my thanks to Diablo for the newbie help! And ressing me at least 10 times while we were doing Barracoon, haha.

Anyways, Siege>Prodo

5. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor