1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The 'UO Video' getting touched up by Marketing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ScottishHero, Mar 20, 2011.

1. ScottishHero

ScottishHero Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Afternoon!

Sorry if I missed it, however...

I remember a few weeks back there was a post regarding an up and coming video that was getting a 'once over' by Marketing or Legal. I believe this video was going to explain Life, the Universe and the Classic shard?

Has this video surfaced? I've seen the interviews with the Producers in regards to random questions but not this promotional piece; can someone pass it my way?

Thanks =)

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Several posts have covered this.

The video was cut down to 2 minutes 30 seconds and was of little use; Cal has hopefully now learned to not pin so many of our hopes and expectations on a video that will have to go through EA proper prior to release.

There will "not right now" (exact quote from Cal) be a custom rules shard. (In context, that was rather plainly a "no.")

-Galen's player

3. ScottishHero

ScottishHero Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ah,

Well I guess I wont be re-activating anytime soon, just another forum lurker.

Thank you very much for the information =)