1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) The Vesper Beautification Project! Thursday, Sept 19 9PM EST in New Magincia

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Riyana, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

For my first act as re-elected governor of Vesper, I hereby announce the Vesper Beautification Project!

The royal gardeners have agreed to help add some decorative plants to beautify the bank area in Vesper. However, the Vesper soil can be a bit harsh on seeds and small saplings.

Therefore, in conjunction with the city of New Magincia and Governor Gareth, citizens are invited to New Magincia on Thursday, September 19th at 9PM EST to begin planting decorative plants to be transplanted to Vesper by the royal gardeners. Plants grown in New Magincia have the gardener's name on them, so by growing a plant for Vesper your name will be part of the decoration! We will meet at the Bank of New Magincia and proceed to the planting site from there.

All seeds and gardening materials will be provided by the cities of Vesper and New Magincia. All plants will be plain flowers, in fitting with the Vesper aesthetic, but there will be a variety of seeds available to choose from. Only one New Magincia grown plant will be accepted per citizen!

Thank you and happy planting!

-Governor Ivy of Vesper

#1 Riyana, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    old gypsy and Lord Gareth like this.
  2. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Doos yoos hab toos bees a citysin ub Vesper too helps?

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

3. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

i dunno but no one likes the reds who lives in fel. i never killed no one who didn't deserve it

4. Riyana

Riyana Operations

No, you don't have to be a Vesper citizen. All citizens of the realm, regardless of city affiliation, are welcome!

old gypsy likes this.
  5. Riyana

Riyana Operations

The city loyalty system does not extend to Felucca and therefore there is nothing I can do in Vesper on that side of the divide. However, if you wish to contribute a plant, you are welcome to plant a plain flower in New Magincia Felucca on September 19, tend it, set it to decorative, and have it shipped to Vesper Trammel before the royal gardeners arrive (probably the last day or two of September). Your courier should hand it to the herald next to the city stone, and I will retrieve it for the gardeners.

#5 Riyana, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    old gypsy likes this.
  6. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've got some giant mushrooms. Are you accepting those to plant?

7. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

Tanky berry muches! :)

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

8. Riyana

Riyana Operations

Giant mushrooms? Probably not... but an attractive small one here and there perhaps...

old gypsy likes this.
  9. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

Dat wuz soos funs! Girkle fer lettin mees helps!

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

P.S. Miz Lucy hadz funs, toos! :)

Riyana likes this.