1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

"the wanderer" gear dropping from abyss quest?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Raptor85, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 23, 2007
    From the sound of this, for some reason the gear that was only supposed to be available via the book of truth quest is now dropping in the abyss, can anyone else confirm this? (It's not that I doubt his words so much as I'm in shock that it would be allowed to be added to the list). I searched all old posts on it I can find and every post confirms the wanderer DOES NOT drop from this quest, multiple people have filled multiple music boxes with the quest and not dropped that gear before, and here it's reported that multiple have dropped now.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Actually, we were promised when Book of Truth quest was running that eventually the gear, the sword and the armor piece would all be made available via other means.

They never came through on the Redeemer sword (At least not yet), but the one armor piece began dropping 4 years ago with the 10th anniversary dungeon artifacts, and if "The Wanderer" gear is now dropping in game, it's only taken five years for that part of the promise to come true.