1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

the wax museum

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by sir TEDLEY, May 19, 2009.

1. sir TEDLEY

sir TEDLEY Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008
    as time goes by i put people as vendors there almost dressed like they maybe in game , well ive decided as i get closer and closer to them running out of gold ill drop them and no more vendors will be going up , some has alot of gold on them and will prolly be there a long time , but what i have decided was that anyone that has a 6th year vet reward statue maker and would like to be put in the wax museum ill do it that way , that way it will have your name on it and it wont be hard to know what youve donated :) and anytime a person donates there statue anytime they wish to have it back they can .

thank you

also the doors are locked again for remodeling (yes again) ty and be patient , the vendors still can be used from the house sign .