1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The Wild Boar Inn: My GW2 Home: Sanctum of Rall

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jul 3, 2004
    A very touching story that is a must read. I hope all you Guild Wars 2 fans and players take heart when you read this This just shows how players can influence ArenaNet and proves that the developers are listening to it’s player base. This really puts ArenaNet as the number one company in my book as one of the best damn MMO creators out there.

A huge thank you to ArenaNet for doing such a project and my thoughts go out to Roger “Oldroar” Rall’s family and friends. GW2 Stratics wish them all the best. He will be remembered in all aspects of his life.

Bella likes this.
  2. Bella

Bella Guest

What a touching story. What a wonderful man to have touched so many with such kindness and wisdom. Rest in Peace OldRoar, you truly have earned your place in Heaven.

Arena Net is one classy act. I am always in awe of them but never amazed because they DO go that extra mile and they treat their fans the way they would want to be treated in return. It's stuff like this that sets them apart from other MMO's.