1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The Winds of War?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Maplestone, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 26, 2008
    A few weeks ago, Draconi hinted that there is a war coming. Is Legends ready?

Do people feel it approaching? Is there a sense of tension in the air? Or are people feeling that (should this happen) that they will feel a little blindsided?

Have people thought about what their characters, their guilds stand for? Will you be there to hold the line? (Does it matter to you where that "where" might to turn out to be? Does the cause matter?)
  2. MageCruella

MageCruella Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Sobering words Lord Maplestone. I do know, that whatever comes our way ELV and our Alliance will fight together! Many of our alliance members have met in battle, recognizing the strength around us we became fast friends.
    We will prevail!
  3. Steelfang

Steelfang Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 16, 2004
    Alas I am the last of my guild, but I will gladly draw my sword for Legends and her family

Viking Prayer
    Lo, there do I see my father
    Lo, there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers
    Lo, there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning
    Lo, they do call to me
    They bid me take place among them in the Halls of Vahalla
    Where the brave may live forever...

Steelfang Lord of the Valkyrie's
    "You will all drown in lakes of blood by a Viking's hand"
  4. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

It never fails that we are allways at our best, when things look to be at there worst.
    In the name of our true king Lord British I will allways enter the thick of things in times of war.
    Will Britainia remember it as the day horrors arrived, or the day saviors arrived?
  5. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Ummm? The war has been coming for like 4 years :scholar:

You can just keep waitin, it won't actually happen untill the release of SA and that will happen when? Some say never some say before 2015 I say the world will end first.
  6. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

*burp, takes anuder swigs* Wats wars. P-p-p-please let meez knows soes Iz can comes.