1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The witches Dress...

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Fairie4, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Fairie4

Fairie4 Guest

Hello everyone and thank you for checking out my post! Seeing as halloween is coming up shortly I am getting my house into the season but having a bit of trouble on my halloween center piece. I cant figure out what item or items were used to make this witches dress. Any suggestions are welcome and thank you again! Happy Halloween!

[​IMG]

2. Cadsuane Sedai

Cadsuane Sedai Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

awwwwwwwwwwwww!

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Voluptuous (who made the witch a few years ago) is going to be offline for a bit, getting a new computer and such, or she could probably tell you.

What it looks like to me is:

polar bear mask tokuno dyed black
    bracelet of binding for hat decor
    orange dyed cotton
    orange dyed bandaid
    smooth bagball dyed green
    2 white pearl with 2 black pearl on top
    watermelon for nose
    yarn ball for green hand
    can't tell for robe, a bunch of tailor crafted black dyed items tho, one looks like a robe, theres probably a cloak in there, etc.

The jack o lantern is also hers, its a rough orange dyed bag ball with cut lemons and yellow vorpal bunny eggs and a green dyed skull cap

She got first prize in the EM sponsored contest that year for this witch (and the rest of the house deco) btw. :)

4. sherianna

sherianna Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like the dress has a square pillow dyed black.

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

She looks like a muppet.

Oh, and the sleeve is a piece of cloth that's folded like an oil cloth.
    Bottom right side is a black hakama sh*ta

6. Fairie4

Fairie4 Guest

Thank you everyone for your great posts and please keep them coming. Seems like this project is going to take alot of trial and error :twak: . Does anyone have any other custom witches that would like to share ^.^ I'm always up for a new deco challange if this one gets the best of me. Thanks again Stratics community your the best!