1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Theatre Available at Buc's Gate area, Trammel

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by imported_Cyrah, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Hi all, I built a Theatre that anyone can use if you want to. It is located to the right of the Buc's gate entry in that grassy clearing.

If you can think of improvements please tell me.I can friend folks who wish to use it. That way they can lock props and ban.There are already friends storage chests . It even has a little sorta hidden catwalk for actors to pounce down upon the stage.

Only spawn is a few skeletons. It does blue dot rain there alot, that got way worse after KR came. Anyone know how to remove those dots? [​IMG]

The house is for sale, no one wanted to do plays anyways, hehe. Thank you Kariny.

It was much fun building it! Hope someone will find a use for it. Comedy night? Player written play? [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow! It's been a long time since we had a play, open mic night, stand up comedy, or even a barding event.

I still remember some plays and game shows we had years ago and also around festivals. I think once someone did Hamlet if my memory is right. [​IMG]

*pokes Airmid and Sabina*

3. <blockquote><hr>

Wow! It's been a long time since we had a play, open mic night, stand up comedy, or even a barding event.

I still remember some plays and game shows we had years ago and also around festivals. I think once someone did Hamlet if my memory is right. [​IMG]

*pokes Airmid and Sabina*

[/ QUOTE ]

Tel'Ruid's held barding contests....Not VERY recently, but within recent memory. As in, in the last 6 months to a year or so. Pretty much a staple of our festival events, when they occur.

-Galen's player

4. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Let's plan something soon!

I wonder if the traveling vaudeville act from Legends is still active or if we can do something similar?

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!