1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Themes

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by Tina Small, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I keep getting the message about trying out the other themes, so I did just that.

Now after checking them all out, I'm sure hoping you plan to keep the "Animate" theme, as it's the only one I really like. I don't like the ones with a white background at all. The other themes with a dark background are not as bad, but I just don't care for the color they include. The black, white, and gray in the Animate theme is what I prefer.

You could get rid of the scrolling header at the top in the Animate theme, though. I just don't want to see something substituted for it that's big and colorful. It's bad enough having to look at all the banner ads! The muted colors in the scrolling header are much less distracting. If the scrolling is eating up memory though, by all means, make it stop and just freeze the picture at some point. Just make sure whatever gets plopped up there isn't obnoxiously bright!

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Sure, we'll keep animate. It's one of the most popular! Also, when we launch a couple "official" themes, there'll always be both a light and a dark version.

By the way, you may dismiss the notice anytime.