1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Theories on Turn-in Event

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AesSedai, Jul 2, 2008.

1. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

I've been wondering if this will truly lower the amount of items in Britannia.

Perhaps it might persuade some to hoarde even more?
    Perhapts it might become clear that these items are much less valuable than a potential new round of stuff?

What do ya'll think?

Was this meant to lower the amount of items many of us hold onto or was this event meant for something entirely different?
  2. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Unless you were stupid enough to spend a couple hundred K points on shirts (and even then anyway) youll still reduce the total number of items across any one shard. Its taken several hundred items for me to save up enough points so that I could afford a two piece jewelry set.

System seems to be working as far as I can see.
  3. And consider this ... get rid of the old stuff for a boatload of new things?
  4. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Exactly. For me it was a few things. A ton of tmaps I will never get around to doing, and that would just sit on a vendor. A chest full of MiBs that I couldnt be bothered doing, suddenly had added value in all the pre chest stuff. So forth and so on.

Round 3 will seal the deal. Ive never had so much free space in my houses ever.
  5. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 21, 2006
    I plan on filling up all of my free space with blackrock.
  6. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 7, 2008
    or uhm, for us 'newer' folk, we collect new stuff for the luck set :D but that's ok 'cause it's just two pieces of jewelry.
  7. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Thats the spirit! All you need is 6000 Snowglobes! Woo!!