1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

There are a few pets at counselors hall from last nights event

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by shulginist, Jan 12, 2011.

1. shulginist

shulginist Guest

As the title says there are a few pets that are at the counselors hall in Brit from last nights event that will be going wild if the tamers don't get them. If you are a tamer and went to last nights event you might want to check.

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think alot of folks just lost their pets. None there now. Had a swampie that went poof. Strange thing was I actually logged back on last night after the crash that happened after the event and stabled the thing. Looks like they had yet another server crash after that.

3. shulginist

shulginist Guest

=( I logged in twice this morning at the counselors hall so there were at least a couple more reverts.

4. shulginist

shulginist Guest

On a side note if we keep getting reverts the pets will be there after the 100th crash today.

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I don't see why losing pets even happen. After a revert your char is "logged" back on at time x, the timer for that char should start counting then. After what 5-10 minutes of inactivity that char should be logged off and the pet stabled {unless it's a pack animal and has contents in it}. Yet for some reason with reverts that never seems to happen. Strange.

6. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Dammit! I just checked and Narayan's gone... Now I need a new dragon... *Cries*

7. Wow thats lame as hell. First time I've ever lost anything. While they "fix" something that wasn't even affecting me, two fully trained crystal Vollems just vanished.

In the unlikely event that anyone did get them (my ones not new ones) PM me the name of them and I'll buy them back.

8. Angel Dust

Angel Dust Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yep, my poor GD is gone :mad:

9. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I was just wondering but have they been giving you guys like 2 minute warnings before taking the server offline? It kinda makes me think twice about playing my tamer out of worry that i'll lose my pet as well.

10. Not that I know of, I had left, stabled my pets and logged out. Reading Stratics 30 minutes later it said Atlantic would be down for the next 3 hours (aka come back tomorrow), the next day I logged in at the hall where I had been prior to stabling and logging out, minus my pets, and without them in the stable.

11. shulginist

shulginist Guest

The shard went down 6-7 times over a two day period and most didn't have any warnings but even if they did pets shouldn't dissapear like that.

12. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

there goes the price on greater dragons sky rocketing again by some individuals lol.