1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

There goes the neighborhood...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

One may even call me a blockbuster if you will. Now some of you may or may not know what that is. I'll try to explain..a blockbuster is a person who will come into a well to do neighborhood and will pay top dollar for the property, he may even pay over the market value just to get in the neighborhood. Then he will sell to an undesirable person or persons in order to cause a panic and threat of the property values in the neighborhood declining.

After he causes a panic from the residents in the neighborhood, he then buys their property below market value then resell to more undesirables at inflated prices. Ok now, let's be real for a minute here, me moving in the neighborhood will only cause your property values to drop me being the thug that I am. No one will want to move in this neighborhood knowing they risk being killed everytime they leave or come home.

The way I see it the people on this street (Patty, Luck, Sprago, etc. etc.) can do either one or two things...

1. Come together as a community and buy me out of this beautiful and peaceful suburb. (this is what I prefer)

2. Sit back and do nothing and watch their property values decline while the crime rate inclines.

If they choose the latter I'll just move allmy things in and since I'm only 2 houses up from the only valorite runic hammer on the shard, I will be able to focus more attention on getting it where it belongs and away from Patty. Let me know what you decide, you have 48 hours comply, after that I move in permanently.

This is a nice vendor spot by the way and is for sale folks! The house is only 2-3 houses west from the umbra bridge. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

So basically you are gonna open a crack house in the burbs?

3. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

ROFL...something like that. :)

4. eh if i were you id stay. But thats just me,Hell I still have a house in Gilfane(or as Jack would say Jack town hehe)

5. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome to West Umbra! I hope you enjoy the neighborhood! We already have Gen. Ruiner in town, so we are used to thugs! :p I am not worried about my property values declining. And unless you know of someway to unlock an item in a house you don't own nor are friended to, you will never get that val hammer!

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

ack...that doth not even match the gray towery tiles next door...ack a mini tower would match better although maybe it would not fit ..great spot though for a vendor. :)

But alas a certain orc was way ahead of ye Cheapy in bringing down a neighborhood whense suddenly in the matching gray tower lined buildings of strict Py Lethius house code within Wintermoor....suddenly one day this orcy stench of a woody crappy building went up in our wonderous real estated matching building snowy Wintermoory landscape and some smelly being had infiltrated our neighborhood and built some brown orcy wooded bleh house.

GASP he never met the building codes out there one bit and he annoyed the heck out of us buzzing about trying to wreak havoc upon the knights out there...kinda a stealthing orc named Mo'gluk something. :)

And prior to that we had some home named *outhouse* put up in old Wintermoor, by someone named Darth which really ticked off the Knight Commanders at the time.

:) But be ye careful out there in the hood ye in, or someone may *enable* ye to wear purple ................kilts and so forth to get Cheapy to blend in with a Patty neighborhood. Can reverse on ye, where ye end up assimilated or something and ye find Cheapy in some purpley kilt and shoes and ye will find yourself, Cheapsuit becoming... some sort of enigma wrapped in a mystery of PURPLES. :)

7. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nice try... but no one should help you by buying this house...

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

8. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

And why is that if you don't mind me asking?

9. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

BIG F***ING DEAL nobody cares

10. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Oh hush I'm closer to the bridge than you are. :p

And to think i put the house to the side rather than right in front of your house out of respect for you.

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

That neighborhood is lacking some things... & no neighborhood is complete without parrot birdies !!! :)_

I spent the past hour trying to find my missing *Fishbait* and *Aerosmith* but I ...finally found em. And they told me they just flew in from Delucia and boy were their wings tired.......... SQUAK !! :)

[​IMG]

12. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

other than wishing you placed a small tower, I dont mind anyone living there, Im not going anywhere so I dont really care what my property value is...
    Welcome!

13. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Would you like to purchase it for an expansion of your property?

14. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran