1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Anatomy] There is a 5% Damage Bonus for GM Anatomy

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Old Man of UO, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Something to Consider - The correct formula for anatomy when calculating damage is:
    Anatomy Damage Bonus = (skill/2) (+5% if anatomy at 100.0 or higher)

So, you get a 5% damage bonus for GM+ Anatomy and 6.25% bonus for GM+ Tactics.

What that means is if you are tight on skill points (and who isn't) then you are better off with Anatomy/Tactics at 100/115 then 95/120 (it's been a while since I calculated it, but seem to recall it's about a 2% difference). It could save you the cost of an expensive Tactics scroll.
  2. noshroud

noshroud Guest

Yup, each "level" of tactics gives you 6.25% DI, while anat gives you 5% DI. Both get a bonus "level" at GM; so, if you have at least GM tactics it will always be better to spend the points bringing anat up to GM as well, I believe. Anat also works with eval for defensive wrestling, so that can be a factor, though not for warriors I suppose...