1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

There is a world of difference between an item that anyone can use and items that onl

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by MoonglowMerchant, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. y the owner can use - Petra Fyde

Hi Petra,

Putting an item on a vendor and expecting that no one will buy it is stupid. That was the point of my post.

As to your point, that is naive.

Since those items can be sold for gold or traded for items they have value not just to the person who's name is on them but to anyone else who can acquire them.

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

get a clue before you get banned.

3. Thanks for the advice. I'll remember it next time you need a sell back or before I hand you a bag of evil dyed stuff worth a over a mil for next to nothing.

4. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You're like the guy that shows up to the party he wasn't invited to, is told to go home... then awkwardly hangs around while everyone is wondering why the **** you're still here.

so kudos on being such a freaking loser. :thumbsup:

5. I imagine that's an ROC violation as well.

6. You know this is the Siege board right? I think you might be mixed up and thinking this is the Atlantic board. If you actually do play UO, I imagine it's there.

7. Xulgag

Xulgag Guest

I'm kind of new here, but what I see is most of you are mad at merchant because he is saying something you don't want to hear or disagree with. So, instead of trying to formulate a logical arguement against him, you attack him.

I'm not defending him, but pointing out what is going on.

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Re-opening locked threads has never, and will not, be tolerated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.