1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

There you go...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Magnolia, Mar 21, 2008.

1. rofl

We surely don't need any more lessons learned about you Kelmo... We already know what you are about... :p

ibtl

2. Guest

Guest Guest

*smiles* I am sure.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hrmm....

What does everyone know about yu....huh huh ?

*feels left out of the secret decoder legendary all knowing clicques of Siege*

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hrmm....

What does everyone know about yu....huh huh ?

*feels left out of the secret decoder legendary all knowing clicques of Siege*

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to feel left out, QZ, just post something vague implying you know something and make people wonder!

Eeep! Apparently Kage knows the secret! We are going to have to bump him off now.

[​IMG]

-Skylark

5. Guest

Guest Guest

pfft nah Ima always left outta the loop course on this shard that may be a GOOD thing hahaha *keeps me a bit more objective* sometimes ..but I know that is why they all pk they think I know something about everyone...so they killzor me in hopes to get the info and dirt on everyone else....but my lips are sealed......................... yessssssssssss ! OoOOO